Stainless Steel Rotary Drum Pump
Product ID: RP-219
Pump Type: Rotary - Vane - PVDF Rotor
Flow: 8 oz / Stroke
Maximum Fluid Temperature: 140˚F / 60˚C
Mounting: 2 inch MNPT Bung Adapter
Suction Tube Length: 40 inch Maximum
Inlet: 1-1/4 inch O.D.
Outlet: 1 inch O.D. Curved Spout
Wetted Parts: 304SS & PVDF & PTFE
Maximum Viscosity: 2,000 SSU
- Standard Packing: 4 pcs/ctn, NW: 22kgs, GW: 23kgs, Cuft: 1.5'
- Ideal for transferring soluble, corrosive, volatile and aggressive chemicals, such as esters, ketones, alcohols, bases, alkali, acids, hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons and water-based liquids which are compatible with pump component materials.
- Also suitable for transferring petroleum-based fluids of light to medium viscosity, such as automotive additives, diesel, lube oils, kerosene, solvents, thinners, benzene, cleaning solutions, fuels oils, transmission fluid, machine oils, motor oils, etc.
- Supply with Suction Filter to stainer the dirt and ensure pump life.
- The self-priming unit dispenses approximately 12 oz per stroke.
- Minimum Order: A Full Carton
- Buyer's Label Offered
- FOB: Taiwan